Last modified: March 4, 2020
Plant Based Eating LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access gohealthypb.com (the “Website”), download, install, register with, access, or use the GoHealthy application (the "App").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this Website and/or App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Website and/or App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Website and/or App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Persons Under the Age of 16
The Website and/or App is not intended for persons under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website and/or App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website and/or App.
- If you choose, you can use our application to find your contacts to locate other people with Go Healthy accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on Go Healthy.
- If you choose to find your contacts through (i) your device's contacts list, then Go Healthy will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Go Healthy.
- If you choose to find your contacts (iii) through a search of names or usernames on Go Healthy then just type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Website and/or App.
- If you choose to invite someone to the Website and/or App, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Go Healthy does not have access to or control this communication.
Information You Provide to Us
When you access the Website and/or download, register with, or use this Website and/or App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Website and/or App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and/or App, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Website and/or App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website and/or App.
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of the website and/or app (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the Website and/or App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website and/or App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website and/or App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website and/or App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Website and/or App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This Website and/or App may collect real-time information about the location of your device. You may change these settings on your device to restrict this kind of location information while you are not using the Website and/or App.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not access the Website or download the App or delete it from your device.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website and/or App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and/or App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Website and/or App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app or access the website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Website and/or App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you when Website and/or App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To advertise, in the Website and/or App, third party products and or services.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Website and/or App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and/or App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Website and/or App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Plant Based Eating LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Plant Based Eating LLC about our Website and/or App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including but not limited to the App EULA.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Plant Based Eating LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Website and/or App to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Website and/or App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the opt-out link on any email you receive or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and/or App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and/or App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website and/or App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website and/or App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website and/or App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Subscription Pricing and Terms:
Go Healthy offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $19.99/month to provide you with unlimited access to the Go Healthy App, Personalized Guides to help you reach your goals and a Health Coach to ensure you get set right with your plan.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your Apple iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your Apple Account Settings after the purchase to see all active subscription services. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.